Mr_JoNaSz
Registered
Belgium
Rep
Drives: BMW 116d ED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawkf21 View Post
Hello,
I have a new 116i f21 m sport (as attached) and I am looking to lower it with springs.
I have looked and read up about the Eibach pro springs and I was about to pull the trigger but I have seen a few pictures and it doesn't seem to be much lower compared to standard m sport suspension compared to the drop with the H&R's.
I originally favoured the eibachs as they were cheaper Attachment 2791438 black, not standing out as much that it's been modified on mot/inspection etc.
I have tried looking on previous chats on forums and the all seem to be m135i/m140i owners and i wondered if anyone had experience with the smaller engine f20's/f21's.
My question is, is the height on the m135i/m140i lower than 116i/118i/120d's etc with m sport suspension or is it the same?
And what are you opinions on which brand.
Thank you
Jack
I think the m-sport suspension is the same as the one on the m140i, since it is not a "full M car"

I've heard mixed things about lowering springs, but if you are on a budget it's a possibility. From what I've read, it's better to go for coilovers.
Appreciate 0