Rep
Drives: E46 M3 06

Quote:
Originally Posted by SleepingBMW View Post
WIR WAREN bayerisch UND SHEIZE
kangz posting on bimmerpost ctfu rn

Quote:
Originally Posted by SleepingBMW View Post
This is a preview of the future design language. The current era is the actual end of the Bangle revolution evolution evolution cycle so here we can see what AVH has in mind for his own language.

Yup, that's gonna be a yikes from me dog.

BMW is controlled by the Grun Party and SD of Germany. This is a joke. They have essentially killed the 'motorsport' of M by literally killing any Motorsport racing BMW is involved in. Except Formula e of course. The series that gives away tickets for free.
Not to mention bmw engines have essentially been the same since 2009. Even the current 40i is a modded diesel from years ago. Interiors are all cheap plastic and the stereos are all cheap Chinese garbage that murder your music before it even hits the speakers.

All this fund electrics.

Anyone who paid full price for an F chassis BMW got fleeced.

When my M5 blows up my next car will be Audi/Porsche. Sorry, BMWs new corporate leadership is creating an unpractical, ugly, boring, appliance to fulfill the dreams of the Gruns of Germany. Atleast VAG is going down kicking and screaming. This car is a total meme and the M brand is now a souless sticker for third world money to show off on Instagram. Which racing program was this 'M next' related too again? The board says no to Le Mans, Indy, and F1 all in the same year they launch a halo car? Yeah, Audi has had better interiors for years now and RS dynamics are excellent.
10/10 that car is not it chief

Watching AMG and Porsche BTFO some bayern boys hurts but man its rekindling the car enthusiast in me. I dont even give a shit AMG is all turbo now they still sound good, and now Porsche is coming out with ANOTHER NA motor. Never did I expect anyone to deturbo, bore and stroke a motor in 2019.

BMW is totally a grun shill and clearly virtue signalling that more cylinders is toxic masculinity or some bullshit. A V6 ford GT I can tolerate, but this is just castrating. As if the EU can't pardon a supercar line let alone a motorsport line that make up > .01 of all new cars from their globalist agenda purge.

I still appreciate the M2 and have some hope for the G80 (z4 apparently has feel to it as well) but GOT DAMN BMW is trying so hard to assert its self as new world elite, and a membership piece to the foreign exchange student club.
Epsom Green P38 Range Rover SE
Carbon Black E46 M3 6MT
Appreciate 2
CH400EM117.50