View Single Post
      02-11-2022, 09:41 AM   #12698
chinniciF32
Noob
United_States
Rep
Drives: f32 n55

Gentlemen (and Ladies),

I have read every single page of this thread since the summer and I got to say...hilarious, insightful, and great stories.

So I feel I should share my most recent experience because I'm not sure what to do here and this never happened to me before but it was practically love at first sight with this one so I really don't want to screw it up.

Background:
We met off of facebook dating about a month ago (shes 42 im 31) after she liked my profile first and then we matched, we start messaging back and forth a lot and she always responds quick with lengthy text messages. M (is her alias) then proceeds to ask me out for drinks the following night (friday) so I say yes. When Friday comes she says she has to cancel because of a "family emergency" and I say "ok no worries" but no response. I randomly text her the following week and we start hitting it off immediately conversation and flirting is on point she responds right away and all of that.

First Date
We meet at a brewery and she shows up on time and we walk inside together. She recommends a few beers on the list that shes tried before (im not a beer drinker I mainly drink vodka or whiskey) so we order it and it was delicious. Then we talk about the usual first date things getting to know each other and our intentions and we had a good time, she even quoted a bunch of my favorite TV shows that we both loved. Neither of us looked at our phones once and all the body language was good and we were there until they closed the place almost 3 hours. After I walk her to her car and hug each other and say good night (im always too nervous to kiss on the first date) she looks at me smiling and giggling then says to me "should we do this again? maybe or?" and I say "yes for sure" and she smiles and say "ok good".

We make plans in the week to go to dinner on a Tuesday but she ends up calling me and apologizing but she is going to have to cancel because her car wont start due to a dead battery....ok whatever, but she immediately suggests Saturday night we can go out (unfortunately I was busy so I declined). The following Friday i setup a nice dinner for us to go out to but unfortunately the weather had us postpone it to the following day, so we go out Saturday night instead.

Second Date
We meet there and it was a nice steak house, not quite "Mortons" or "The Palm" level but still pretty good. We sit and we order cocktails and we talk about each others week and joking around about our bad dating experiences and the conversation was just flowing really well and were having a good time. We finally order our entree which was a nice Tomahawk steak for us to split and a few sides. She then looks at me and smiles and says "why don't you come sit next to me" while she pats the seat next to her (we were sitting in a booth across from one another). So obviously I sit down next to her and the conversation continues to go great and all along with her touching my arm alot and her playing with her hair, eventually its midnight again and we were there since 7:30. Joking around I say "its almost midnight I better get you home cinderella" as a playful way of saying lets go.

We leave and I offer to walk her to her car but she says its far (it was 17 degrees Fahrenheit) and she will text me when she's in her car, so we both look at each other and we get really close and she sort of puts out her lips for a kiss so I go in for the kiss and we do sort of a peck nothing too much and then we hug each other really close, after I release the hug we were about to go in again for a round 2 because she had that look in her eyes but I refrained because I didn't want to get rejected (I know im a weenie). Afterwards we text a lot into the early morning and we say good night to each other.

I ask her out on Valentines day and she happily replies yes (its on a monday), then I suggest maybe we can go on a hike or walk in the park on saturday because its supposed to be really nice out and she says "yea totally ive been wanting to go out and do something outdoors".

*Tricky Part*

I've noticed this week the texting has slowed down a lot and I usually have to initate the conversation but when I do she always responds right away and is very verbose.

TLDR:

First date went well second date went really well with a first kiss, and texting has slowed down and has me nervous because I really really like her. I give her space and dont blow up her phone and she does the same with me. We last spoke on the phone wednesday night and I haven't heard from her since. Do you think she actually likes me? or is this a game to her? and what would you guys (or gals do)?