________
Rep
Drives: ________

Quote:
Originally Posted by Not_Judy View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Never_Enough View Post
Over a month so far!

At some point, I will have to sign back up if I ever want to meet a lady for a LTR, though.
Again, change your mindset. The likelihood of any long term relationship working in this society is nonexistent. Don't look for the long term relationship and you'll never be disappointed that you don't find one, yet if you do you'll be even more pleased with it.

Also keep in mind that any relationship formed from a dating site has a very low percentage rate of becoming long term. Remember these girls are accustomed to a carousel of dicks being paraded around them. They change interest from one guy to the next without a second thought. This mentality doesn't change just because they started talking to you. How upset will you be if you find the one that you think is "the one" only to find out later she stops talking to you because someone else has a hell cat one year newer than yours?

Again, let them have no ammo and they can't shoot. Shoot the hostage and they have no leverage, however you want to look at it.
I concur 100%.

I always say "don't 'look' for a relationship. That's something that comes naturally. The more you look, the less you find."
Appreciate 1
King Rudi13154.00