View Single Post
      11-03-2021, 09:06 AM   #95
Patton250
Colonel
Rep
Drives: BMW X3,M5,Turbo S

Quote:
Originally Posted by tracer bullet View Post
Good questions. Good thing there are no surprises there. It's even discussed in the articles linked. Did you bother to look at them?

What a cop out. And combined with some conspiracy!

I think you underestimate your audience. From what I can gather you think you know some OMG facts no one else has considered, and when asked to share those facts you bail.

Let's have those facts! I think you'd find a lot of interest and get some good discussion. As of yet, not so much.
Listen brother I totally understand why you were comfortable in your belief system because all the usual suspects that you probably watch and listen to back you up. MSNBC, NBC, ABC, CBS, NYT, CNN, FB, Google and the like. So since all of them worship at the altar of global warming you feel comfortable being in that church also. It probably comes as a massive surprise to you that there are plenty of other opinions on this including from many scientists and meteorologist. But since the usual suspects never talk about it you know nothing of it or find it foolish. This is why engaging you on the subject is pointless. Because anyone that disagrees with you or the usual suspects is a moron.

Deacon??? No
Appreciate 1
Roch M4427.00