Thread: Headaches
View Single Post
      10-13-2022, 08:46 PM   #4
wtwo3
Major General
Rep
Drives: 23 X7 40i; 23 M3; 24 cooper s

Garage List
I get headaches quite often and many times they're debilitating.

What time of the day you have them: I wake up with them. I RARELY ever develop a headache throughout the day.. it's almost always something I wake up with.
Where on the head do you hurt: usually just the entire head
What kind of pain do they cause: constant pain.. no throbbing or sharp pains... just constant pain
Frequency or how often you have them: seasonal frequencies... during summer and winter maybe once every couple weeks. During fall and spring at least once a week.
Are there Environmental triggers: often seems like increased chance with changes in temperature or rain
How long do they last: depends on how much ibuprofen I take. I'll start with 2 pills of advil in the morning, then take 2 more every 3-4 hours until the headache eventually subsides, usually by the evening. If I don't take any medicine, it will progressively get worse throughout the day. I rarely ever have a headache that lasts more than a day.
What helps your headache get better: lots of ibuprofen... a full night's sleep

'20 BMW m340i... '20 BMW X5 40i... '16 Infiniti Q50 RS 400... '10 Lexus RX 350... '08 Lexus IS 350... '00 Nissan Maxima... '93 Nissan Maxima
Appreciate 0