View Single Post
      11-05-2021, 09:57 AM   #94
Artemis
Rep
Drives: BMW M2 Competition

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patton250 View Post
I had to come back and add this. I mean you guys really really really really hate this car don’t you? I mean seething and frothing at the mouth hatred.
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by RowanBuds View Post
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by RowanBuds View Post
Thank you for sharing both, and at the same time I'm astonished you did.
I also realize you’re still going to respond with a smart ass remark so go ahead
First, I'm not sure where your smart ass "smart ass" comment comes from, but there's no need for it, it's uncalled for, and I've got no idea who the hell you are. It's not cute, it's not endearing.
I don’t think I’m going to engage someone that spins my words into something to create controversy. I’m done with you on this topic. You know exactly what I meant. Plus I wasn’t wrong.
Chill, brother. Let's agree to distinguish 'personal taste' and 'different opinion' from 'hate'.

If you like a commodity or a service and order it, or if, for example, you consider your job or significant other the best in the world for you: that's fine; more power to you - you only die once, but you live everyday, so better make the best of it.

If a commodity or service ain't your cup of tea and you don't order it, or if, for example, someone else's job or significant other ain't appealing or interesting for/to you: that's fine too.

And about figures. The fact that a painting sells for millions of dollars or that millions of reproductions of a painting have already been sold worldwide, does by no means restrict you from considering "not feeling it, and not feeling sorry for that".

No prizes to win here.
RowanBuds1708.00
CanAutM321131.50