Drives: Lots of M cars

Garage List
2016 BMW M3 ZCP  [0.00]
2000 BMW M Roadster  [0.00]
2004 BMW M3  [0.00]
2014 VW GLI  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Verbiage View Post
Wooooot.. *tsssss* wuuuuup.. *tssss* BRAAAAAWWWWWWWWWP *TSS* BRAAAAAAA *TSS* BRA *TSS* BRUUUUUAAARRRRR *TSSsss*
Now this is a very accurate representation of what I'm looking for. I just imagined you sitting there typing this up and laughed my ass off. Lmao
Quote:
Originally Posted by jtodd_fl View Post
Haha... you think the ignorant idiots know the difference between Muslims, Hindus, Coptics... etc. Hell, they don't even get that there is a difference between radical murdering people that are Muslim and "regular" Muslims. They should read up on the Crusades, the Spanish Inquisition. Yeah, most religions got the murdering done a few centuries ago, but few can claim to have never done it.
Haha you're not kidding. Unfortunately, most of those people go to NASCAR races and drink Bud Light by the kegs.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mywifes335 View Post
Wait, if not Muslim Middle Eastern, then Persian? Turkish?
No, I'm Lebanese. Lebanon has a large Christian population. Most people don't know. Especially since the whole issue with Hezbollah years ago.

Plus, where do you think all the hot Middle Eastern girls come from? In every other country, they're covered head to toe.
Appreciate 2