View Single Post
      06-03-2021, 12:32 AM   #11
NickyC
Lieutenant General
Rep
Drives: M4 CS. Former G82, x2 F82, F80

I'll never, ever go back to an office. There's simply no way I'm going to put up with the whiney, scared out of their mind masses running around now. If somebody in the office were to sneeze now it's like a bomb goes off to these people. I was an office manager running the show in Miami, and even before all this Convid nonsense folks would constantly complain about those around them to me (hygiene, coughing, coming into work sick, etc.). I have absolutely no patience for this crap now, I'm sick of it. I wouldn't last 48 hours before HR would be filled with complaints from the cry babies about me ignoring their irrationally terrified pleas. Thank GOD I'm back to full time remote and that the company realizes it's the model going forward and they're killing it. It's bad enough the folks emailing me they have to take off sick because of the vaccine. Folks that haven't missed a day of work in a year, all of a sudden out for 5-7 days due to that crap. Sick of all of it, enough is enough. Get a helmet and get back to work!
Appreciate 2
MKSixer34184.50