06-02-2021, 09:56 PM   #7
dreamingat30fps
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: Miata, Cayenne, Model 3, F350

Quote:
Originally Posted by The J-Man View Post
I’ve been at home full or partially for all of my career. The day I have to accept a job 5 days a week in the office is the day I quit, buy an RV, and live in the Home Depot parking lot. But, yes there’s a lot of incompetent CEOs and older managers who think that people are more productive and creative when they’re together and they ignore all the evidence that productivity has increased for many. I’ll echo, though, as a consumer that customer service type positions have become worse. This is especially true with government. Those people don’t work when they do go to the office, imagine what they’ve been doing from home all day.
Interesting as when I was laid off from my last job I decided to focus on my side business full time BECAUSE I wanted to buy an RV and live in the Home Depot parking lot.

Actually Home Depot parking lots are a no go. Any RVer will tell you the favorite is Walmart although lots of Walmart are not allowing RVs overnight anymore. My personal favorite is Crackerbarrel. They all typically have RV parking and allow you to park overnight. Usually quieter than Walmart and you can get breakfast in the morning.
Appreciate 2
vreihen1615280.00