View Single Post
      03-03-2023, 02:59 PM   #18
2008M36MT
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldgixxer View Post
Just for shits&giggles would you mind posting what you typically eat on a daily basis,meal for meal? I'm curious to see.

FWIW,I've been into lifting/dieting/nutrition for the better part of 30yrs(again,I'm no expert its just a hobby) and I've got my nutrition down pat but it took a long time of trial and error;what works for me or others may not work for you but there are a few basic fundamentals that apply regardless of the individual. I'm always interested in hearing what works for others as we all share the same goal: to look and feel our best regardless of age or genetic disposition
I posted above what I’m eating on a cut in the post above but you’d be flabbergasted because it truly is bordering on starvation.
But on a daily basis when I’m maintaining I eat like your average American.
Usually day starts with a protein shake…powder pb, banana and kirkland protein shake…about 400-450 calories.
Then mid day it may be a snack like a donut about 350 calories.
Then dinner usually a subway sandwich or something made at home, about 900 calories.
If I start adding dessert, and I’m addicted to sugars, then I go to about 2300 to 2500 calories. Desert is usually ice cream or a cookie and a half. That’s when I notice weight gain. So I know where the thresholds are, they’re just way low for a 37 year old that lifts 6 days a week. It’s a bummer.
Appreciate 0