Private
United_States
Rep
Drives: E92 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMWGUYinCO View Post
Thanks for the feedback. Just a few responses from me:

1. I'll check out those AIO products, thanks

2. I've done a ton of research on the all around best DDR5 MBs and the Gigabyte Z690 Aorus Pro consistently shows up in the top 3. I haven't seen many negative reviews re customer support or warranty...

3. Check out this link on the review of the SK Hynix Platinum PCI4 NVMe M.2 drives - they're the fastest ever tested: https://www.tomshardware.com/reviews...ssds,3891.html

Thanks again!
Very interesting on that SK Hynix. I hadn't realized the 7000MBps was the Sequential read/write! That's fantastic!

For the motherboard, I admit I haven't delved too deep into the 12th gen/DDR5 boards, but I know they were recently having issues with their Z690 Ultra boards. A few months back they had a data breach which basically froze their RMA process and people online were reporting that Gigabyte was refusing to honor RMAs because there was no record in their systems. Not sure if the situation is better now, but I believe Jaystwocents, Gamers Nexus, and others had posted/made videos about their customer support during that incident and before. Not saying it won't be an excellent board, but personally it just seems like Asus, EVGA, and some others might be safer bets. Either way, this is shaping up to be a great build!
BMWGUYinCO4122.50