View Single Post
      03-28-2019, 02:50 PM   #3789
King Rudi
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: Meat Suit

Quote:
Originally Posted by upstatedoc View Post
ok i have limited experience here. one that didn't ask but got it, didn't really discuss if she enjoyed it. one that preferred it over other modes (retrospectively i now find this odd), fast forward to current gf she likes, er, doggy and wondering if i should try another port of entry?
I'm confused. Current gf likes it or you don't know whether or not she likes it? I stick with my advice. If she asks for it give it to her unless you're like me and would just rather not. My prior experiences have been that if I ask some will accommodate and deal with it because they know you want it and want to please you. This honestly does nothing for me. My arousal comes from being a pleaser and seeing them enjoy what I'm doing. If they aren't enjoying it and pretend to be, it ruins it for me.

As with any of my other relationship advice concerning pretty much everything; communication is key. Talk to her about it. It may be something she really likes but doesn't want to come across a certain way. Worst she can do is say no.
Appreciate 2