Drives: Single Turbo N54 on Meth!

Garage List
2007 BMW E92  [10.00]
2007 BMW E90  [0.00]
2006 BMW E91  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by VisualEcho View Post
Says the man that uses meth.
What is wrong with meth injection specifically?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vivek. View Post
Dinan has always been the source for OEM-quality aftermarket parts: CARB compliant supercharger systems, intakes, tunes etc; matching factory warranty on everything they sell. None of those things are any small feat. They're catering to the crowd that buy brand new cars and want way more power with factory reliability.

This is why you see 20 year old Dinan cars running perfectly with no extra maintenance than their unmodified counterparts.
They have also been known as EXTREMLY overpriced and a very low bang for your buck. Dinan is for casual BMW enthusiasts with more money than smarts. Steve's offerings have been consistently outperformed for less money over the years. He also is a flip flopper one day Flash is the only way to go, next piggybacks are the way. He sold the company so the Dinan brand is even less relevant now.

S85 stroker kit for 40k when it was released? Pahlease.

Defending overpriced Dinan products is hilarious.

Show me a single record Dinan holds. Please, find a record Dinan holds.

No one runs a Dinan N54 tune. I wonder why...because he used to charge $1700 for a stage 1 tune than made less power than an off the shelf COBB map which was under 1/2 the cost.

https://www.dinancars.com/products/e...rts/D330-0009B <--- Horrifically overpriced. Just like his $700 front strut bar.

Fools and their money are often quickly parted.

Dinan is for people who want to be a car enthusiast but never once changed their own oil.

edit: You can tell what people care about on the Dinan website. Look under the specification page of a product, how many points it adds is right at the top. Literally the least important specification EVER. But that is what Dinan customers care about. Getting my points for a badge! So everyone can know how much money I threw away!

Last edited by Torgus; 05-25-2021 at 08:36 AM..
Appreciate 0