Thread: January 16.
View Single Post
      01-13-2015, 12:09 PM   #15
flyaway
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: entry level M car,nothing more

Lol, that's some serious inside information I hesitated posting this picture (that I've got by email from BMW +/- a week ago) in the F20 forum, finally, looking carefully I thought it couldn't be the F20 LCI considering the important differences of the rear lights with the already published spy photos. The picture below is from a BMW advertising/invitation for the Bruxelles Auto Show starting the 16th, where the two models should be seen in a sort of "private room". So if the OP could at least clarify if it's really the F20 LCI, this should be a little bit more useful that just this image... if not, not quite so I guess... or even on the contrary, especially being posted in this section of the forum... My guess it's that we shall wait and see with our own eyes.

I quote:

"Il existe, sur le stand BMW, un espace à l’abri des regards dans lequel seront dévoilées pour la première fois en Belgique deux nouveautés BMW. Deux innovations qui auront leur place dans le segment des voitures familiales et celui des voitures compactes. Vous aussi, soyez l’un des quelques privilégiés à avoir la chance de les découvrir en réservant votre accès exclusif sur notre stand BMW. "

P.S. New MINI Clubman to be speculative?
Attached Images

Last edited by flyaway; 01-13-2015 at 12:37 PM..
Appreciate 0