08-08-2014, 07:47 AM   #1
eray
Private First Class
Turkey
Rep
Drives: 2014 Audi S3 Quattro 300 Hp

118i M sport Estoril Blue Order

Hi all,

I used to have an Audi A3 8P with 1.6 L 102 hp engine which was quite unsatisfying in performance. After I sold it, I got a VW Scirocco. it was pretty good in many ways from performance to transmission. However, it was a bit dull in interior and build quality was average. Due to those reasons, I sold it too.

I have been looking for something better, something exciting for 4 weeks.
I hated the f20 when it first came out, but I fell in love with it by the time I saw M Sport + Estoril Blue option. Finally, I've got the guts and I've placed an order for a 118i M Sport Estoril Blue with sunroof,bluetooth, rear view camera etc options. It will be delivered in 2 or 3 weeks.

What really bothers me is that the latest spy photos of facelift started bothering me. It will take almost a year for LCI model to arrive at our country. The idea of spending money on a "already outdated model" is really upsetting.

What would be your recommendations for me ?
Should I wait for a year (which is nearly nonsense since I use my car everyday for work) or should I go for other brands/models?

And please note that you can get a 2010-2011 model year A5 2.0 TFSI quattro or 3.20ci for the same amount of money you spend for a brand new 118i M Sport
Appreciate 0