Captain
France
Rep
Drives: BMW 120d e82 M Sportpaket

Garage List
2010 120d E82  [10.00]
M140i with some mods

Hi all

Some of you may know me because of my previous car: I was on 1Addicts too but with a E82 120d. I've modded this car a lot, did all the job myself and learnt a lot (sometime with some errors too).

I worked on the chassis a lot. I did the famous M3 arms (front and rear), E93 M3 + Powerflex antiroll bars, Powerflex Black rear subframe bushings inserts, Powerflex rear bumpstop, KW / ST XTA coilovers, F21 M135i front brakes + Endless MX72 pads, etc ... I put a bit more HP in it and added Recaro bucket seats (I really loved them).

Car was becoming older and older and I wanted more during my spirited drives (chassis was incredible, but the was a lack of horsepower).

Then I decided to stop putting money in this car and bought a new one at the end of 2016. I picked her up the 24th of December. What a nice christmas present, isn't it? I went to the F21 M140i route. I'm waiting a lot from this car and the ride. My previous build was such a bomb into corners I'm already planning some mods for the new one in order to be more stable.

Here are few pictures of my F21. I've done some cosmetic modifications like M Performance bits. In addition, I reused my OZ Ultraleggera trackwheels for the winter mount.

Car ride feels smoother than in my previous E82 and quiter too. Motor is incredible: it has torque even in low rpm. The ZF8HP is very fast and I really enjoy all of the new stuff BMW put with these F2x generation.

Now, I'm thinking about KW Clubsport coilovers and a limited slip differential (or an autolocking diff). I hope I will have some inputs here

Cheers from France,

Fidiman

M Sport package, Stage 1, CDV, BMC airfilter, VMR vb3, ST XTA, BMW Performance stuff, M3 arms, E93 M3 anti-roll bars F and R, ...

French community of 1 and 2 Series: One-Two-Bimmers
Appreciate 1