View Single Post
      09-26-2018, 03:18 PM   #707
Joekerr
Banned
Rep
Drives: 2017 Audi S6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alfisti View Post
My 2 year old refuses to wake later than 530. No matter how late he goes down he is up at 530am ready to party and I am a 7am waker upperer ... earliest.

not good.
Yeah, my almost 4 yr old is a champ sleeper, he'll sleep through anything (or at least falls back to sleep easily without usually needing us) and usually wakes up around 7am. Today was a one off for him - that happens maybe once every month or two.

But the youngest at 15 months is all over the place. Just not the same as his brother at all, always moaning in his sleep, etc, so really disturbed sleep and then usually wakes up around 6am and coos for 15 min and then goes back to sleep till 7. But sometimes, it is earlier than 6am. Sometimes I'm certain he comes equipped with radar, because I can be as silent as a ninja using the bathroom at 5:30/6 and it doesn't matter - without fail he will wake up. But if I don't (and I've experimented), he won't wake up.

And I'm talking ninja like silence - the bathroom shares a wall with his bedroom, but that's it. Have no idea how he manages to hear me each. fricking. time.
Appreciate 0