02-27-2018, 09:39 AM   #12
F30lolz
I can haz cheezburger?
Rep
Drives: 14 Sahara/08 335xi/22 Maverick

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by CTinline-six View Post
1. Have you ever had people offer alternative forms of "payment"? (drugs, sex, EBT cards, etc)

2. Have you ever had someone pull sketchy shit like cancel a ride halfway through the trip?

I give you credit because that job is more dangerous than people think.
I had some guy offer me cocaine on the spot at his drop off point. I was like WTF but then again, because Miami. As for sex, no but have been hit on a few times. Matter of fact, some young Latina (drunk) this past Friday night said I was the hottest driver she ever had calling my name out loud when she got in the car. Now Lups can vouch that I am indeed fugly so she was just trying to be nice. All I care about are those 5 stars dammit!

As far as danger, I try to be alert like Jason Bourne of my surroundings, especially at night. A Lyft driver here in Miami was shot in the back four (4) times last month and survived.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clark_Kent View Post
What's the longest trip you've taken?
Has anyone thrown up in your car?
Any odd requests?
Longest trip was maybe 55 miles IIRC. Time wise about an hour and 30 minutes because of retarded traffic.

Yesterday morning was my first encounter with vomit while doing this. College kid from The U threw up as he was sitting in the front passenger seat. He managed to keep 75% of it on him but the other half (Yogi quote) ended up all over the passenger area. I kept my cool as I knew Uber would give me $150 and they did just that last night. Gave barf boy 3 stars and it took me about an hour to clean all that up as soon as I dropped him off. A few times I almost vomited from the smell haha.

Odd requests, non really to this point.
Appreciate 3