England
Rep
Drives: see above.

Garage List
2005 320D SE  [10.00]
2005 645  [9.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by M_Six View Post
Not sure we're hitting the theme as stated except in a very broad interpretation. The key to the theme was "somebody was just here." None of these images have any indication of a person being there just a minute ago. I was looking forward to some creative settings, not just empty space or whatever.
I don't see your viewpoint at all here.

"Somebody was just here. What were they doing? Relaxing, reading, fighting, sleeping, eating, causing destruction? Capture the vacated scene. These are just some examples of what someone might photograph. Use your creativity and interpret the theme as you wish. If necessary, please include a brief description.

The only guideline in this contest is that whoever was doing whatever in your photo should no longer be present. Make sense? So, whoever was reading in their favorite chair and left their book and eyeglasses on the end table should no longer be in the scene. "

I will only speak for my entry but it's pretty obvious imo. Someone has just finished a cigarette, ie - someone was there smoking that cigarette but has now left the scene (as wanted in the contest advice)

I think "Use your creativity and interpret the theme as you wish" pretty much sums it up.

Last edited by - Paul -; 02-17-2012 at 04:32 AM..
Appreciate 0