View Single Post
      07-05-2022, 02:53 AM   #419
chris719
Major General
Rep
Drives: '08 M Roadster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Efthreeoh View Post
So was I. The cabin airfilter is a two-piece housing. The upper housing is held in place by 4 screws on the cowl and two screws on the tabs of the upper housing. The lower housing is held by two screws. It lifts up and pulls away from the cowl. Really not that difficult nor time consuming.

The new M4, now that is disabling ugly. Lol.
The grille has grown on me seeing it in person. It wouldn’t stop me from owning one, anyway. The main reason I bought my M2C instead of a base G80 manual is that the G80 is nearly an M5 now in size, and it’s also too fast for the road. I have trouble remembering not to lose my license in the M2. With a full-tune S58 in G8x comp package it would be just a hammer you can’t use unless you’re feeling lucky.

Since you’re a E86 owner, I don’t think BMW is going to have much left for you. Even my M2C doesn’t have that seating position or packaging of a true sports car. I am hoping to drive a Supra sometime but I passed on them because no manual. If the pandemic didn’t throw a wrench into things I’d have gotten a 997.2 C2S or 981 Cayman S and called it a day.

I’m actually looking forward to an electric Boxster. It could be awesome.
Appreciate 0