View Single Post
      11-13-2019, 10:46 PM   #59
Kelse92
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: Former e92 M3 Owner

I'm just chiming in to say that I know someone that just traded in their Hellcat, and they ended up with a new 7-series...

Not sure how that computes exactly, but if it were me off your current list I'm not sure what I would take... Maybe the SS? But its ugly and dated I think. I may be biased but I would still say e9x M3 because it checks all the boxes (V8, new-ish w/aftermarket warranty, and under 30k) However all that said, the Audi also was on my list, but not something I would have liked ultimately.

The only other wildcard I have to offer is the C63 AMG, I just think that car is the perfect combo of a bit of everything and it's a good price used, even if a bit heavy. A friend of a friend had his out at the track this past weekend and the car was perfect.

Lastly, what about the Alfa?? You can comfortably get a Giulia for the 30's and if you really wanted the Quadrifoglio they're a decent deal with low miles still for 40's. I spent a weekend on the Tail of the Dragon in one plus a 10 hour drive home and it was comfortable and fun

#ladydriven Heavy-spec M3 // KW Clubsports // AA x-pipe // Gintani muffler // Macht-Schnell intake // Gintani tune // OMP Seats // Too Many Apex Wheels // Stoptech ST-60 // Cobalt Friction brake pads
Appreciate 1