02-19-2012, 04:04 PM   #64
spanner1751
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2011 328i M sport sedan

Quote:
Originally Posted by The1 View Post
I agree and disagree.

It's just a meaningless contest, and peoples ideas of how long after someone is somewhere will differ from person to person.

I think all submitted images match the title perfectly, but the contest description is a little different and maybe a little stretched.

All I know is the contests on this forum can be pretty anal and detail oriented. When i've poked around on other actual photography based forums, I've seen some submissions that have basically nothing to do with the contest outline, and nobody gets annoyed.

This may also be a part of why few people join these contests because we put so many little stipulations and such on these contests that people try once, see all of us discussing it all till we are blue in the face and think "well, that was a lot of fuss over nothing" and never submit again.
+1 million.

A contest like this should be fun, without every entry being criticised to the nth degree whether it meets the entry criteria. If you don't like the photo, then don't vote for it when the time comes.

Just my 2 cents.

Last edited by spanner1751; 05-06-2012 at 10:22 PM..
Appreciate 0