10-09-2010, 12:04 AM   #114
JayKay335i
Banned
Egypt
Rep
Drives: ///M323 DCT

Quote:
Originally Posted by hl0m4n View Post
ok so i get to the gym and i don't see her so im like w/e. later on after my lift, running on the treadmill she unexpectadly shows out of nowhere.

so we say hi, how are you, & greet. at this time im speed walking on a 14 incline at 4 mph while she doing her normal 1 mph slow walk next to me (i feel such a winner at the gym talking to her ).

i had top chef on while i was walking and she mentions how good that dish on the tv looks. i replied and she continued by saying how bad her dinner was last night at some mexican restaurant. i asked what her favorite food was and to my surprise it was the same as mine, sushi.

we continued to talk but to sum things up, i ended up telling her i knew a kick ass sushi place and if she wanted to go sometime. she replied yea and i asked if tommorow was fine. she said sounds great and i asked her for her #. i was in such joy, i forgot i never bring my cell with me (just leave it in car). i asked if i can use her phone to call mine which she did. so now i got her # and she got mine and hopefully we on for this "date" tommorow .

Congrats buddy! PIITB.

Last edited by JayKay335i; 10-09-2010 at 12:10 AM..
Appreciate 0