Originally Posted by ASBSECU E93 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by shoei View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyn-BMW View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sara View Post
For the most part, yes.

I have to be in the mood to meet someone. I had a guy come up to me in the frozen food aisle with his child and ask for my number. I hate that shit. I'm tired of it. I get chatted up at gas stations, the gun ranges, I'm tired of it. Periodt!

Edit: Just admire me from a distance. I have no problem making the first move. Let women be the ones to make the move and pursue. I feel like it's always the guys doing this. Just sit back, relax, and let women take charge for once.
That's what I do. And it seems to work good for me. For example, I met a very famous print model at the gym one day. She was under contract with Vogue/Harpers Bizzare. So, she was in the magazines every month. She just started to talk to me at the gym, every night. She was married. So, we just talked. But, we'd talk for an hour or two, every night that we were both there. One night she said her husband got a new CEO job in Hawaii. She told him that she was staying in California. A couple nights later, she came up stairs at the gym wearing this very tight, low cut, Lace, white dress. I thought to myself, "what the hell is she doing". She was drop dead gorgeous. Everyone stopped what they were doing and watched her. She walked up to me, and said, "do you wanna go out tonight". I said, "sure"! And that was the start to a very fun relationship. She liked to ride horses, and I trained horses. So, she'd come up to the ranch for horse back rides, jeep rides and whatever. And, she was my girlfriend for a couple years. Till she decided to move to Utah.
Who talks like this. Do you talk like this in real life? I'm just curious.
This guy just plagiarized a whole plot line from some cheesy romance novel.
This that drugstore smut you used to grow up on? The ones with the I can't believe it's not butter guy on the cover?
Don't you DARE disrespect Fabio like this. Ever.
Yeah, or we will tell Lups
@Lups !!!!!

This one time - she WhatsApp talked at me for like 2 hours whilst I was stranded at an airport in Texas. At like 3am….I basically laid the phone down and went to sleep. Lol.
Legend says, Lups is still talking to this day.
Appreciate 1
Lups11826.50