09-10-2014, 01:00 AM   #13
MeganeTrophyGuy
Private
Rep
Drives: M135i & Cayenne V6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simon H View Post
Hi MTG,
I always like to read what you have to say about the M135i, as i always seem to agree with your findings. I eventually fitted the MP exhaust, after last time we spoke, and i find it has lots of crackles and pops on the overun, but im now considering adding the BCS sports cat downpipe, after hearing good reports on its performance. Sounds like a great drive you had in the car, as it has spurred you on to another great write up, keep the reports coming, regards, SIMON.
Thanks Simon and glad you like the MP exhaust. Though I actually like things a little louder and rawer, this was a great compromise for my current needs, quiet enough when my wife borrows it (which is fairly often), but giving really exciting aural feedback when it's pushed hard. In fact, its the best sound I've gotten from any of the straight sixers I've had including a late Euro-Spec E36 M3 (321 hp) with full Supersprint treatment. The car becomes a bit like a snarling wildcat when I attack the hills, which is one of the other reasons for my ear to ear smile! Do give a writeup of the BCS - bet it will be an almost transformational upgrade!
Appreciate 0