Hoonigan
United_States
Rep
Drives: '09 328i, '98 Wrangler

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by chinniciF32 View Post
UPDATE:

Went out hiking Saturday with her dog. When we met she had a her dog pulling her forward so we didn't even hug and we went right into the walk.

The whole time we were walking we just talked about random things and laughed and joked around. We didn't talk about anything serious relationship wise such as exes, intentions, or anything of that nature we just kept it light. The whole time we were talking we would smile at each other and make eye contact and nervously break it.

Lasted about 2.5 hours and then afterwards she asked me if I wanted to get a cup of coffee down the road so I said sure. I follow her and we go there but the Dunks was closed for remodeling so we went a little farther down the road and found another one.

We go inside and order some Tea and Coffee. We talked inside for a solid 10 minutes and then we went outside and hung out by the car and talked for another 15 minutes and then she let her dog out of the car so I could feed her some treats.

We noticed we were in front of a Petco so she asked if I wanted to go with her inside? I said yes and we then went inside and walked around the aisles and browsed everything but didn't buy anything. We continued to chat and then went back out to the cars, we talked for another 5 minutes and then we talked about our plans for the remainder of the evening and she said she was going to her parents for dinner. I finally said "ok well I better let you go" and we proceeded to hug and kiss each other on the cheek and jokingly I said "one of these days im gonna have to redo that first kiss" she started laughing and said "yea I know we kind of only pecked eachother". I assured her jokingly of course and said "yea that was only a little preview we can do better". Then for a minute we joked around about how awkward first kisses are and the uncertainties that entail, she said "next time we can practice I have coffee breath now" and I said "I know you do ew" (teasing her of course).

EDIT: Forgot to mention she said "we should have carpooled together here that way I could have shown your where I live" and she also said she wanted to come down towards my neighborhood and check out my place (I Live in vibrant neighborhood with a bunch of brand new highrises right on the water full of young 30 and 40 somethings)

I said "should we still do the cheesy valentines day thing?" (half serious) and she said "Yes! I havent done V-day in a long time it would be fun and nice to go out", I replied with "ok i'll set it up", we said our final goodbye and parted ways. Sent her a follow up "I had a good time today, talk to you tomorrow" text on saturday night and complete radio silence soo..im taking this as a loss and moving on to the next one I guess?

I hate dating lol its so hard to read people sometimes
A swing and a miss. Dude you had her the whole time, she was asking YOU to go places with her.

That last kiss you should've pulled her in close and kissed her instead of a peck on the cheek. Then no small talk, just "how about I set something up for valentine's day, I'll text you".

-Dr. Ian Malcolm, Jurassic Park
Appreciate 0