View Single Post
      10-17-2018, 08:28 AM   #879
Joekerr
Banned
Rep
Drives: 2017 Audi S6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bayerische Motoren Werke View Post

upstatedoc, you're a doctor from the upstate area you're a smart guy. you got this
go in for the kill - if she's willing to pull off the whole wife/gf thing when you guys were at the restaurant you pretty much have an in, if she wasn't interested there's no reason she would even think of doing that. especially when she escalated before you did, you'd have to be like me to mess things up at that level.

and trust me if i have spent an hour just talking to a girl in her dorm room one on one after a party at the frat i was pledging because she was cold and wanted me to come with so that she can get a hoodie.

also onerdriver- im stealing the line "i'll smack you with my limp dick"
I don't think he's a doctor. I think he works for Department of Corrections if I recall correctly, as a correctional officer.

Which means....he might be very good at spanking. For the lucky lady in question. Especially if she's been a very naughty girl and in need of correction.

Quote:
Originally Posted by upstatedoc View Post
if our boys weren't friends i would have no problem asking her out. that's the catch
You've given a fair bit more background now, what with initiating touching and that - you know that you are good. We know you are good. And even better, the boys already get along nicely.

You need to stop overanalyzing the situation now and take further action. I applaud you for the text invitation and taking that step - that was an excellent first step. From there, you should have picked up that she's interested, but has a legitimate excuse. Try, try again.

Inviting her for drinks while the boys are having the birthday party might be good. I don't think you need to make it about an excuse - I think you need to be clearer that you are interested now, so that she knows. She's looking for signals from you too.

Maybe a gentle spanking. Just trying to play to your strengths...
Appreciate 4
King Rudi13154.00
nyalpine907425.00
Kyngofpop676.00