10-17-2018, 08:16 AM   #876
King Rudi
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: Meat Suit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Germanauto View Post
So much confusion and mixed signals.

I was working with this chick on a 1-wk assignment. Pretty and smart girl who's gotten her ass kissed her entire life. Trolled her and flirted. She invites me over to her place for 3 fkin hours.

A few days later I simply ask over text to hang out and she takes it as I'm asking her on a date, something she wasn't interested in. First of all, that's not what I was asking. And secondly, don't invite guys you barely know to your place for 3 hrs and think they won't be suspicious something is brewing.

We all gonna make it...hopefully.
I had this chick that flirted with me endlessly a few years back. She was attractive, we had a good time together, we shared a lot of same interests. She wanted to hang out constantly, either my place or hers. We had a few drinks one night and were alone. After some awkward eye gazes and body touches, I leaned in to kiss her and you would have thought I tried to rape her with the way she acted. The only time in my life I've ever experience something like this. Usually when a woman spends that much time with you she is interested.
Appreciate 3
Germanauto9702.50
________4158.50