View Single Post
      09-12-2018, 03:36 PM   #374
King Rudi
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: Meat Suit

Quote:
Originally Posted by OnerDriver View Post
When I was much younger, I used to use ICQ (uh-oh) to look for girls around my city and around my age through the search feature...

My line was "wanna fuck?" And that was it.
I would get a laugh as response, many "fuck offs", "are you serious", etc. All expected.

One day, one girl replied back saying "sure".
I wasn't sure if she was serious, or a guy, or what have you... I kept it short... she lived a few kms away from me, and gave me her address.

I walked to the pharmacy, got a pack of condoms, took the bus and arrived to this apartment complex. She buzzes me in...

At first glance she is not my type. Chubby... looks older too (maybe 20-21).

We sit on the couch side by side, very awkwardly... tried to strike some sort of conversation, I wouldn't recall a word of it.
Maybe 5 minutes into that conversation, or what felt like 2 hours, I think I decide to show her the condoms I had bought.

I think we start kissing... then undressing...

I remember we did a little missionary, but then it was doggy style most of the way to the "end"...

I think it had turned out I wasn't much turned on anymore, and I basically called it quits. She looks over her shoulder and asks where my condom is.
I think she got mad because she thought I had removed it on purpose (as if... I'm naive but not stupid, to fuck a girl I had hit on with "wanna fuck" without a condom).

We look.
We look.
We look.

Nothing...

At this point, very sincerely and youngish, I say: "I think it's in there" - pointing to her vagina.

She is still mad. I ask if she needs help, to which she replies: "I'll get it myself later. It's time for you to go"

I get dressed and leave.

Not sure if this is "the most embarrassing moment" thread type story or if it fits here...
Love these types of stories!!! I've had this happen to me as well. Completely freaked ole girl out and not to mention it just looks weird when it happens.

+1 for having no shame and discussing this here! Well done young lad!
Appreciate 1
________4158.50