View Single Post
      04-17-2019, 02:17 PM   #80
DETRoadster
Space Force - 4 Star General
Rep
Drives: M2 MG 6MT / Moto Guzzi V7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Now_Rudi View Post
I can't believe I forgot about this one.

Was on a dating site a few years ago. Encountered a woman that was nothing more than conversation. Fast forward 4 years later, I'm at work having a smoke during break when a temp strikes up a conversation. I go back inside and begin working and suddenly I get a facebook message from someone I am not friends with. I check the message and it's her....the lady from the dating site years ago....also the temp....same woman.

What followed next was nothing short of a 2 month ordeal of me explaining that I wasn't interested. This continued to the point of me finally telling her that if she didn't leave me alone while I was at work, I would go to the superiors and have her fired considering she was a temp and this was crossing a line into harassment. What does this bitch do? She calls our corporate office and files a complaint against me for sexual harassment. I end up in the plant managers office with HR and a transcript from an "anonymous" employee claiming to have had sex with me on multiple occasions. I can't remember what all the transcript stated as I was furious and my recollection is fuzzy. Thankfully I had screen shots of our conversation that I was able to share. This kept me in my position and absolved me from her misinformation. The thing that pissed me off the most was that they were ready to fire me over it but allowed her to keep her job for pulling the shit she did.

This is my current employer.......AND she still works here.
Unreal. She falsely accuses you of harassment and is still working there. They are perpetuating a hostile work environment. You win that lawsuit every day of the week.
Appreciate 0