View Single Post
      03-28-2019, 07:53 AM   #3774
King Rudi
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: Meat Suit

Quote:
Originally Posted by zentanker View Post
After the great tease, we dated for a few months. So long in fact, that I helped her move into a new apartment, and long story short, I'd had her every way but... well butt

One night we were spoonin, and I started rubbing her pussy and worked up to her ass and she was squirming in a good way. So I thought

Once my head got into her, she bolted from the bed against the wall. She was sitting on the floor, naked, and shocked. After a couple of seconds, she bolted to the bathroom and then went to her living room.

welp that was a failed experiment.

hours passed

I was still sleeping in her bed when she opened the door and said: "if you ever do that again I'm going to kill you!" .

And she slammed the door again.

I learned my lesson. Molly don't want no buttsex.
Ok, ok....you have redeemed yourself here.

Disclaimer to future readers. Butt sex is a no unless she offers it. If you ask for it, they may still say yes but doesn't mean they are going to enjoy it. If it's a girl that enjoys it, trust me, she will let you know. Best advice I can offer, if she doesn't offer it, don't ask for it. Appreciate the fact that she wants to give you anything at all and leave it at that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by zentanker View Post
Much of my life is a comedy of errors, and sometimes it keeps me awake at night. That was nothing compared to the morning I woke up naked and 3 people had made fajitas on top of me.
Brother, that's all of us. We all learn what is socially acceptable, what women like/dislike and what our bodies are capable of by trial and error....usually stupid errors.

Naked wakedness by being used as a human fajita skillet? Perhaps we need to start a "Waking up the day after" thread and bizarre situations we have found ourselves in. Could be some gold on here.
Appreciate 4
kscarrol8912.00
MKSixer34184.50