BGM-M3COMP
The Ben Shapiro of this place. I never lose! LOL
Rep
Drives: 12 plaids on order

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by shawnhayes View Post
I see. We call those "bmw fanboi's".

I've owned 8 BMW's. 2 Halo cars and 3 EV's amongst the group. Prefer to drive nothing else.

I WOULDN'T drive anything else but those son***bi***es won't send the 530e Touring across the pond. As well as the X1e. Or the X2e ASS*****

So I have to settle for a Volvo V60 Polestar. Only hybrid wagon in the U.S. worth looking at. You wanna talk about problems with hardware and software? Yeah. BMW IS head and heels above Volvo for that.
But BMW being the "most reliable build quality"? No way. Superb CARS. But Toyota and Honda build "toasters" that everybody drives. Tick tock clock reliable. Perfect build quality. And much cheaper than BMW's. But no soul. None. BMW is the perfect amount of "alpha romeo" infused into a Toyota/Honda that gives it life, and soul, but also introduces just enough unreliability to make it a pain in the ass from time to time.

Shawn

Agreed. My brother bought a 2019 rav4. I rode in it for the first time since going with him that day 3 years ago to the dealer, on fathers day and it drove exactly the same way i remember it when we test drove it 3 years ago. I think he has 40k miles and nothing in the interior rattles, every bump he hits still feels incredibly solid. Only thing is that it's slow as fuck. But he's happy because it gets good MPG and he can haul his wife and kid around.

I was just saying people on this forum, just because we own BMW's, that it's the best. It isn't.

I like ALL cars, i don't necessarily have a particular favorite when it comes to overall usability. Now toys i prefer corvettes.

But i have a '22 model 3 and it has been incredible since day 1. No glitches in the screen, no rattles. There are like 2 interior panel gaps i found early on but i don't care about that. The paint is ok, body panels so far (only hand washed it twice in 3 months) look perfect. I don't notice any defects with this car besides the 2 small interior gaps by the rear seating.

But yet i have 2 rattles in my M3.
Appreciate 0