View Single Post
      07-21-2021, 09:31 AM   #9906
King Rudi
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: Meat Suit

Quote:
Originally Posted by MKSixer View Post
This is critical. With my current, gf, we decided to have a long and open conversation about the good, the bad, and the ugly from our entire lives. It was one of the most cathartic experiences I've ever had and served as the foundation of what we have now. I've had connections with others, even recently before her, and the major difference is the following: This is easy. The passion of the past is there but an ease of being and openness exist with her that I've never had before. She says the same thing. This openness leads to a level of trust that is the best I've ever experienced.

Your lady has to give as much as you and be as open as you or it is all for nothing. I really wish you the best, my friend. You are one of the good ones.
Thank you MK. I truly appreciate that. I'm an odd one, when it comes to women. I'm way more transparent than a person would expect. For some, it's hard to tolerate and other's appreciate the fact that I have no filter. I just feel like being 100% open/honest, it creates that level of trust that you speak of. Even if a person doesn't believe what I say, because honestly, some of this shit is hard to believe, they are then forced to look back on my track record and then realize; I'm not full of shit. This, then, trickles down to other aspects of the relationship. Sex is great, but sex with someone who fully surrenders to you, is something all together different.
Appreciate 1
MKSixer34184.50