Thread: Pet pictures
View Single Post
      06-04-2015, 09:32 AM   #3
Sara
Lieutenant General
Rep
Drives: A car

I love love love love my girls.... and Frankie. I'm an equestrian.

My girls are both registered AQHA black mares. Jacqueline is sun bleached so she looks more like a bay than a black horse. She's young and likes to be out to pasture all day versus stalled all day like my other black horse. "Blackie" (didnt name her, bought her when she was 8 with that name already) would rather stay in her stall all day with her fan on and not bake in the heat. So her coat stays very black.**Picture with black horse in stall is not her stall. It's just a holding stall. That's why there no shavings in it**

Then there's Frankie. Little sorrel (red) colored mustang. Not a show horse whatsoever but he has the best trot in the world for a mustang. Such a sweetheart. Just a trail horse, nothing more.

Last but not least was Ferrasol. Little grey Arabian mare. Born in March of 1983. Given to me March of 2007 as a rescue. She passed away on February 22, 2015. Shattered my heart. She was older than me. She lived a good life with under my ownership of her. Putting her to sleep was one of the hardest things I've ever had to do. I still cry. She's buried under her favorite pine tree in The Big Girl Field.
Attached Images

Last edited by Sara; 06-04-2015 at 09:39 AM..
Appreciate 4