View Single Post
      02-20-2019, 10:05 AM   #6
No one
Major
Rep
Drives: F21 118i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Estoril Blue 116d View Post
I guess first priority will be too detach the front bumper and examine the right side headlight. Get it proper dry and check if theres any wet connections. If not, and the silver wires look fine I will try and switch the ballast with left side one and see if that's the culprit. And if so, it's smooth sailing since they're available online....
I would doubt wet connections can be the reason: they should be plugs firmly in sockets, I suppose. Unless a rat ate your wires but even then a short circuit should've blown a fuse... Swapping the ballasts to test seems a very valid idea!

Quote:
About the aim control sensor... I will check both front and rear headlight level sensor and hopefully it's the front sensor thats doing a similar thing as the rear one were... snapped off the bracket!
I would believe the front sensor is used exactly the same as the rear. In your second video only one headlight appears working: you would've noticed if disabling the other one had caused the second issue, of course...

Quote:
I think I might need a new LED module... ?!

One of these puppies:
You'd better do: a ballast looks much more expensive. Swap yours to find out.

Here are the parts you can play with, just for reference: http://www.realoem.com/bmw/enUS/show...diagId=63_1334.
Appreciate 0