View Single Post
      06-29-2022, 05:39 PM   #10
cmyx6go
Colonel
Rep
Drives: 2022 X6///M Comp

Garage List
2019 X6 ///M  [10.00]
It’s the stupid stuff that drives me crazy. If it’s not broken, don’t fix it. For example, the climate control was a knob for the temperature. If you wanted to go from heat to air, you just spun the knob and went from 74 degrees to 60 in no time. NOW, you have to press the stupid arrow 14 freaking times!!! No big deal most of the year but during season change, it’s a pain in the ass to go from heat in the morning to AC in the afternoon.

The auto for wipers was a flick up on the stalk in the 2000s. They then changed it to a button on the end of the stalk. Perfect! They changed it back to a flick up.

Don’t even get me started on the cargo area of the Xs. I had two areas that were secure. On had a net and the other a strap. It was great for holding washer fluid, windex and whatever other nonsense. They are gone. No way to secure anything.

And what about 21 inch wheels for winter wheel and tire package? WTF? Don’t the engineers know a narrower contact patch is better with a bigger sidewall? I’m now at 295s. Winter set up used to be 19s or 20s with 255s and then 275s.

OK. Rant over.

Last edited by cmyx6go; 07-01-2022 at 04:27 PM..
Appreciate 4