View Single Post
      10-12-2010, 11:24 PM   #201
JayKay335i
Banned
Egypt
Rep
Drives: ///M323 DCT

Oh boy. You just go all fucked up. You let her inside your head. You took your problems out on her. You have trust issues with a girl you've gone out with a couple times. You ignored her like a little kid. You continued to ignore her. Dude.......

One thing I learned a long time ago, you cant control what other people do. If some guys hitting on your girl, so be it. If shes interested in you, she may just ignore it. She may find him attractive and flirt, but it still doesn't mean shit. If an attractive girl talks to you, you're not going to tell her to fuck off either.

Not to mention you're not dating. You just got extremely jealous over nothing. You are lucky though, sort of. That confused look on her face wasn't the "oh, did I do something wrong?" look, it was the what the fuck is your problem look.

You basically dug your own hole.

You need to call her and apologize. Dont mention being jealous. Tell her you had a horrible day and you're sorry for acting like a child and taking it out on her. Offer to take her out to dinner to make it up, and pray.
Appreciate 0