View Single Post
      10-12-2010, 11:14 PM   #199
hl0m4n
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW

one of the worst fucking days today. starts with school. originally my midterms were nicely spread apart but today i found out my statistics, accounting, and wealth & poverty midterm got moved on the same day from the original statistics & wealth & poverty on one day and accounting on another day.

after school i get a text from chelsea asking if im going to the gym today. i was stressed out and i decided to go. i find great relaxation in the sauna and steam room after workout & run.

so i get to the gym and i see another employee hitting on her while she on the elliptical. and this wasn't the other guy talking about chinese food and how he wanted to take her which she had no interest in (wanted the f off on her forehead). but with this guy, they were really hitting it off. you can just see it in their body language, eye contact, etc.

so at this point im like nice how can my day get any fucking worse. at that time i didn't even want to bother with that non sense. so i continue my workout and when i walked pass her to go to the weight area i just gave her a quick hi and continued on.

after that there was great tension between her and i at the gym. i was ignoring her the entire time and she had the confused face going on.we bumped into eachother a few times of course and each time i just gave her a quick hey and went on to my business.

when im running, i can see her on the corner of my eye near the water fountain just staring. even then when she by the fountain guess who comes back to talk to her, the employee. another thing i overhead when she was doing the machine where you sit down and squeeze your legs together (forgot name) some guy in his 50s great shape doing curls next to her & asks where she got her gym outfit and that she looked good in it,etc and im thinking damn, everyone hitting on her .

luckily for me, some guys i play raquetball with came in so i was able to get a few games in. by the time i was done she left the gym. i went into the sauna and steam for awhile came home and made me a Dol Sot Bi Bim Bop w/ meso and took a shower after. now im here venting.

maybe im overthinking this due to the stress from school but it was just a fucking shitty day today. i realized that if i were to continue dating chelsea i would have serious trust issues...

one of the worst fucking days ...

Last edited by hl0m4n; 10-13-2010 at 04:41 PM..
Appreciate 0