Rep
Drives: MW Vespa w/pink racing stripes

Quote:
Originally Posted by SickGTR View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyn-BMW View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by ///d View Post
Wait... weren't you the one who came into this thread saying "no dating, only porking" , that at 22 you should boning as many girls as possible, told us about sleeping with a married woman from the gym while her husband had a job out of state, and was bragging about being 55 was banging his 19yr old gf in his pool while his 23yr old gf was upstairs, and his 28 yr old gf was out shopping for bikinis?

Oh yup, that was you.

I mean, everything you've said in here is the stereotypical douchebag broseph I don't believe for one damn minute that you don't lie to girls, or anyone for that matter. And you're 55! Clearly you haven't grown up since 22 "boning as many girls as possible".
Yeah, that's me and I'm 56 now. You don't even know me or how I got to live this way. Yet you've attacked my morals, my integrity and my credibility. Please tell me what I've done to be called a " stereotypical douchebag"? And, please tell me why you think I have to lie, to live my life the way I do? Why, because a lot of men would love to live like I do? Why, because the way I live is unconventional? Why, because you decided to get married and are either unhappy or divorced? I consider myself to be a very moral person. I don't lie, I don't cheat, I don't break laws, I've always competed very intensely, but with integrity. For fucks sake, I've never taken drugs or even smoked weed, ever. And, I don't allow illegal drugs on my property. I've given more to charity each year than the average person makes. I try to live by letting people around me make mistakes and learning from their mistakes. Why did I never get married? Because, my best friend did and it was a shit show. Why would I want to do that? And again, I'll say this till I'm blue in the face: I don't need to lie to anyone to get laid. I'm far from perfect. I have my issues, like we all do. But, I don't have to do those things to live my life. As far as my girlfriends go, they know about everything. It's kinda hard for them not to when we are all in the same room together having sex. Sometimes I'm with one of them. Sometimes I'm with two of them. Because they are Bi, sometimes they are off with each other, having a good time. When they are out of the house, they are allowed to do whatever they want. Do they do things out of the house? I don't know and I don't care and I don't ask. They know and are ok with me doing whatever I want, in or out of the house. If I meet someone out of the house, I always tell them my situation. Sometimes they come back to the house with me. Sometimes, I have some fun just with them and most of the times they aren't interested because of the situation. Sometimes my girlfriends meet a girl and bring them to the house. This weekend was a good example of that. I took two of my girlfriends to a Geoff Tate concert at The Canyon Club. One of them met a very cute, 1980's looking metal girl and asked me if she could bring her home. I said yes, she came home with us, spent the night and everyone had a really good time. In the morning, she left.

Let me explain to you how I got to live this way, and maybe you'll understand. I didn't set out to live this way. I never even thought about living this way. It just kind of happened. I've never put a lot of these things I've talked about down on paper/iPad. So this is a good way for me to document these things.

One day my colleagues and I were on the border between Israel and Jordon. There were some armed rebels off in the distance that we were keeping an eye on. We were there with some Israeli Defence Force soldiers. One of them, a very beautiful women with dark hair, olive skin and blue piercing eyes came up to me. She said, "are you XYZ?" I was a little creeped out by it and it really put me on edge. But, her eyes seemed familiar to me. I said, "yes, that's me. How do you know me?", in a defensive tone. She said, "you raced motocross with my cousin in Italy". I said, OMG are you XYZ?" She, "that's me. I said, "the last time I saw you, I picked you up and set you on my motorcycle. You turned out to be beautiful, just like your mom". She said, "you're still as handsome as ever". I could feel my face heat up with blushness. We talked a little more. There was rifle on its stand on the ground a few feet away. I looked at it. I had a puzzled look on my face. She said, "what's wrong?" I said, "is that a belt fed Russian PKM?" She said, "yes, it's mine." and, she told me what she was shooting through it, which I didn't understand. She asked me what I was using and I told her, that's my .50 cal BMG was in the case over there. She asked me if I ever had to use it. I told her that I've had to use it three times. She said, "oh God". About that time I heard some radio chatter. She said that they had to go, but should be back in a couple hours. She ran over to one of their vehicles and came back with a piece of paper with her phone number and email address on it. She said that if she didn't come back, to keep in touch with her. It happened that we had to leave to about 20 miles away. So, I didn't get back to see her again. But, I emailed her and we emailed each other, almost every day. I mean this is one dad ass women. In the Defence Force, she was an expert tracker, sharp shooter and she's a very competent expert at Krav Maga. Which is a very brutal form of martial arts used by the Israeli Defence Force. And, she's a world class competitor in her chosen field of competition. I won't get into what that is. To much info and someone might know who she is. But again, one extremely fit and beautiful bad ass women. I was in love. But, I made up my mind a long time ago that marriage wasn't for me. So again we kept in touch daily. She eventually did her time in the service and began getting really serious about her competition. But, she was having a hard time working full time, training full time and being able to travel where she needed to go to compete. Which took a lot of time from work. Which she really couldn't do. So, I told her that she could come to America and stay with me. I told her that I would take care of everything so she could concentrate on her training and competitions. I also made it very clear to her that, I'm not going to get married. And, I also made it clear to her that I didn't know what we were going to be. I was pretty happy being single and hitting whatever came along. And, when I have sex with someone, I always make it clear, that I'm not looking for a long term relationship. That, what happens is just fun. Why do I do that? Because I was with a woman a few times and she didn't tell me she was married, until he came at me and I was forced to punch him in the face. And being a firefighter, he lost his job over it. I'm not into deceiving anyone or ruining anyone's life. So, back to, we'll call her Jane. Jane came to America to live with me. We eventually became boyfriend/girlfriend. She won a world championship, one of many. I already knew she was bi. I had suspected that she had a relationship with another girl. I didn't ask, I didn't really care. One night she asked if XYZ could come over to the house. She's a girl that she competes with. Another very beautiful, fit woman. She came over, we all had a good time and over the weeks she just kind of moved in. We didn't ask her to, she didn't ask to. It just happened. Something was said one night, and I said, "well this is your home now, so don't worry about it." And she thanked me and gave me a hug. The young one, she's someone that we both met. She had a bad family, she needed a home and we asked her to stay. She's a little stand offish. Sometimes she likes to have fun. Most of the time, not. She was never asked to participate. She just does when the mood strikes her. She goes to college, she works full time. There's never any pressure on her to do anything. She can come and go as she pleases. And, she can stay as long as she doesn't cause any problems. She's very respectful and polite and she never causes any problems. I suspect that she'll move on when the time is right. And, we'll all support her in that decision. Oh, and that other married woman you mentioned, the print model. She was married, but very separated. I didn't see a problem with that.

So, that's how my current life came to be. So, I'll ask you again. Why do you think I'm a, "stereotypical douchebag". And, why do you think I have to lie, to live the way I live? Because, you couldn't be further from the truth.
Hi, I'm Teddy Ruxpin…….😉
I can't believe you brought Teddy into this. The fucking audacity!!! Teddy would NEVER.

I don't even think he had the ram or cpu to come up with that long of a bullshit fairy tale either.
Appreciate 0