Turkish Pickle
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: '21 330i xDrive

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chelsea_Tractor View Post
Bad and Good. Photos can be deceiving. A bit like when real estate agents show photos of a room that looks larger than it is. Back in 2007, I got talking to a chick on a food forum. She sent a couple of shots by email and she was easy on the eye... I arrived at our agreed location and I couldn't see her. I thought she had ghosted me. All of a sudden I hear my name. I was like where are you? I felt a tug on my chinos and looked down to my leg. It was her. She was a shade over 2 feet tall. I thought okay you know what it is what is inside that matters let's see how it goes. We hit up the movies but there was no booster seat available so that didn't go ahead. Then we sat on the beach and just talked. That evening she told me she loved me. We had only been speaking a few days and it felt quite intense. She was saying she could marry me and be happy forever... so I had a friend register on the forum the week after and say I had been involved in an accident... of course I felt bad about it. I didn't have the balls to tell her she was too short for my liking and made me look like a kiddy fiddler. Now you would think she was heartbroken? No siree bob. She got talking to another guy off the forum and within a week she had announced her wedding and in two weeks there were wedding photos on it!
you dodged a bullet for sure not like it could reach you anyway
Appreciate 3
Soul_Glo13342.00
upstatedoc7555.50
King Rudi13154.00