Drives: '21 330i xDrive

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by shoei View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Turkish Pickle View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryan stewart View Post
Also one thing I thought about the comment about "delivered" Im wondering what happens when you see the text in the notification and dismiss it from the lock screen without actually opening the app, if it shows as read or just delivered.

Because Im really bad about that, someone will say something benign I dont think merits an immediate response like "that place was cool" and Ill swipe it away and forget to get back to it.
It stays on delivered until you click the message. Swiping it away on the notif screen won't say read

Also I'm sure you knew this but you can turn on/off read receipts per person. Mine is off by default except my parents and my close friend
She wasn't interested and it was abundantly clear from your story. If you extend the offer and a woman is genuinely interested, she's going to reciprocate in kind. Especially if you asked more than once.

And I think you should take some time to yourself. You legit just came off of heartbreak and you're back diving into the deep end. You're not at a place - at least not that I can see via your posts - where your mojo is flowing. Just take a step back, reassess and do you for a minute. Your name is pickle - the expiration date is extremely long with pickles. There's no rush.
Honestly you're not wrong, I'm not sure about the interested/not part. I didn't ask more than once (obviously know better than that), and for what its worth she ended up replying later on too. She either is genuinely a horrible texter or her MO is "ehhh whatever sure why not". Either way, not feeling it 100%. I understand not wanting to text someone 24/7 (neither do I) but this is just terrible communication lol

Not a fan of the double guessing though. Feeling like there's some games being played that I'm not looking forward to be a part of.

Expiration date is long with Pickles absolutely, and I don't think I'm rushing into anything. I won't contest you on the "your mojo isnt flowing right", though.
Appreciate 0