View Single Post
      02-17-2022, 12:38 PM   #12525
ryan stewart
Major
Rep
Drives: 2008 328it

Quote:
Originally Posted by CTinline-six View Post

Not sure what is worse, the fact that people do it, or that they think they can do it and not have people question it when they meet in person.
Dude he vents to me all of the time, he just had one recently where, as best he could tell, she was just taking all of her pics and narrowing them. She looked like the pictures but everything about her was 30% wider. And the whole time he is thinking in the back of his head "lying bitch."

I asked him, "Dude, why did you continue? Why not just leave immediately?" He didn't want to look like a vain asshole. My response, "Then just tell yourself its not about looks, its about the fact she is an obvious liar, that is more than enough reason to deny someone."

I can get doing some glamour shots. His friend is a photog so they took his bike to a garage, got out his best threads, and did some photo shoots with awesome lighting and whatever. Thats cool, when i was single I saw some profiles like that and thought, "cool, they taking this shit seriously."

BUt the obvious editing, yeah, I wonder what is going through their minds. Given how many of my buddies who have fallen for it I wonder if they are just getting a dopamine hit from the attention and thinking "I'll woo him so well he wont care when he meets me."

Guys will send me pics of chicks they are e-stalking and I want to start submitting them to reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/Instagramreality/ All look like that BS.
Appreciate 2
King Rudi13154.00