Turkish Pickle
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: '21 330i xDrive

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joekerr View Post
Well, if you sound BLT out phonetically, sounds a little like blot, which sounds a little like thot....but that's a leap. Can't help you.

I see you've wisely decided to consult the therapists in OT, rather than rely strictly on the subforums that some of us rarely visit if at all. Excellent decision.

So as I understand it, the situation is as follows:
When she has her kids, not really a huge issue (because you go without her), but you are rushing to work out, eat, see her, and get back to bed. But it sounds like these weeks aren't really the problem, aside from it being hectic.

When she doesn't have her kids, it takes her 3 hours to get from her work, to her place, change, and then get over to your place and then you leave for the gym. This then leaves very little time for your workout and causes you to eat late after the workout as well.

Potential solution:
Since she isn't actually at your place until 3 hours after she gets off work...and therefore has no idea where you are, have you considered the following:
Working out at your leisure immediately after work, but not telling her.
Then, since it sounds like in the past you typically wind up making dinner for her anyways most nights, make dinner as soon as you get back from working out (should still have plenty of time before she gets there), and tell her if she wants to go to the gym that late, the new policy is you have to eat before you go
Then you both go to the gym (you for the second time), but you are only there to spend time with her...which is also why she theoretically is there...and you leave when she's ready. Maybe you make her wait an extra 15 min the first week, extra 10 the next, 5 the next and so on to pare it down gradually so as not to make her ask questions.

She'd be happy and none the wiser, and you'd be working out and eating before and happy too.

This is a bandaid solution to the current problem, but you already know this lack of motivation in the long run will cause issues.

wow you're a smart man that actually sounds like a solid plan that could work for a decent while
Appreciate 1
Joekerr7929.00