Hoonigan
United_States
Rep
Drives: '09 328i, '98 Wrangler

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bayerische Motoren Werke View Post
oh i know this all too well
you don't realize how bad it was when your fraternity brothers literally tell you to drop her before she renames your contact to "free food" on her phone and you just pass those comments because they're "jealous". jesus

on the flip side, i'm with you on that. as much as a shitty experience it was it made me who i am today in terms of dealing with girls.

hell, one of my closest friends now has an orbiter we call the "doormat". doormat sends her expensive gifts every now and then, and i basically make fun of him for being a doormat because those guys rarely learn, but the kid sends prime chicago popcorn., many times i told her to drop it and be upfront with the dude that she's literally just using him and every single fucking time she came up with an excuse not to... recently she told me that after putting a story with her ex the kid basically stopped responding and asked me for help on how to win his darling doormat back, and i told her to not to because i feel bad for the kid... i wish he didn't learn it this way but the truth hurts sometimes
There are still a few people with strong morals and values out there, don't lose hope. I know quite a few of them and I'm thankful to have them in my life. With that said, there are many, many people who will use you until they can't anymore and then find the next guy to use. This is true in relationships, employers, corporations, etc.

-Dr. Ian Malcolm, Jurassic Park
Appreciate 3
King Rudi13154.00
bimmette6452.50