View Single Post
      04-03-2019, 08:38 AM   #3857
Joekerr
Banned
Rep
Drives: 2017 Audi S6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Now_Rudi View Post
You and I are quite alike in many ways. I think the one thing that I enjoy the most about this way of life, is that it actually makes me appreciate the girlfriend a little more. I'm not so much dependent on her time as it isn't something I "need" per se, just something I enjoy. If something happened to us today and we were no longer together; there would be things I would miss, but it wouldn't disrupt my life much. With that being said, I do love her just not going to be devastated if it ends. I'll never allow myself to be that guy again.

When the current girlfriend and I just started dating a close friend of mine was over at my place. My buddy, the girlfriend and I were on my deck having a drink and a smoke when a mutual friend calls my buddy. Not thinking anything of it, my friend puts his phone on speaker and lets the guy know he's at my house and he's on speaker phone. Without hesitation, the guy on the other end of the line says, "What slut does he have over there tonight? Does she look good?" The girlfriend, very couthly stepped inside the kitchen without saying a word. I was embarrassed, Chris couldn't stop laughing and Drew (on the phone) was still going at it saying things like "Why is no one answering? Is he balls deep in her right now? Chris is he letting you watch?" Jesus, I'm uncomfortable reliving it as I type. Definitely a funny ass moment. I'll give her credit though, we talked after Chris left and she made the comment that she didn't care how I was before her, it didn't matter to her; all she cared about was who I am now. Three years later, she's still with me.
So wait...I'm confused. You two are back together / reconciled? Is she still reading the forums?
Appreciate 0