Hoonigan
United_States
Rep
Drives: '09 328i, '98 Wrangler

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Germanauto View Post
So much confusion and mixed signals.

I was working with this chick on a 1-wk assignment. Pretty and smart girl who's gotten her ass kissed her entire life. Trolled her and flirted. She invites me over to her place for 3 fkin hours.

A few days later I simply ask over text to hang out and she takes it as I'm asking her on a date, something she wasn't interested in. First of all, that's not what I was asking. And secondly, don't invite guys you barely know to your place for 3 hrs and think they won't be suspicious something is brewing.

We all gonna make it...hopefully.
Well the first issue was she has had her ass kissed her whole life. Avoid these women. They just want attention and nothing else. She wasn't worth your time man.

The funny part is by doing the opposite (ignoring her) I wouldn't be surprised if she texts you out of the blue. These girls who crave and are used to constant attention are always curious why a guy isn't like the others who constantly pamper them.

-Dr. Ian Malcolm, Jurassic Park
Appreciate 3
King Rudi13157.00
Germanauto9731.00