View Single Post
      11-13-2018, 09:49 AM   #1872
King Rudi
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: Meat Suit

Quote:
Originally Posted by CTinline-six View Post
Open relationships really aren't my thing, and I don't even really believe that is the reason. It's possible I'm the most naive person on the planet, but I truly believe she does have feelings, but the mental issues are what is getting in the way, not wanting other men. Not that it's any different of a reason or an excuse to hold on. I guess everything is a learning experience. The way things were going (even up until yesterday morning) is why this caught me by surprise.
Now let me say, I'm in no way advocating an open relationship, but then again maybe I am. I'm not currently in one, but at the same time I would rather my partner be open enough with me to say that she wants to sleep with someone else rather than lie about it and do it anyway. I guess I've become so broken from other people that at this season of my life I just want to be happy and subjecting my core values to alternative reasoning is a way that I keep myself from being disappointed with other people and the decisions they make.
Appreciate 2
________4157.00