10-16-2018, 02:37 PM   #821
Joekerr
Banned
Rep
Drives: 2017 Audi S6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joekerr View Post
Does she seem to flirt with you at all?

What sort of physical activity do the two boys like to do (is there a sport they like to do, or maybe do they still play on the playground, or is there a facility nearby like trampoline, rock climbing, etc)? Maybe you suggest a "play date" for the boys doing whatever this activity is and you two will just watch them. Gives you an opportunity to talk to her, maybe grab a coffee while waiting and see if there's interest. How she responds to suggesting a play date may also be a clue as to her interest.
Quote:
Originally Posted by upstatedoc View Post
Sure sounds to me like she is flirting a bit. I'd say there is enough interest to reach out, but then, I've also been out of the dating game for about 12 years too, so don't take my words as gospel. On the other hand, presumably, she's been out of the game as well for quite some time if she just got divorced, so there's that working in your favour - she also doesn't know what to do either.

I take offense at your vacuum cleaner comment - it was a blender sir. A blender. That is what I got my wife for her Christmas present. Actually, in truth, because it was about $600, it was also her birthday present plus Christmas present. If I'm ever in your area, I expect an invitation over for a free beer (or two) to atone for your comments.

btw, I probably wouldn't ask her to help you decorate the house...at the very most I would mention it in passing if you see her that you are going to decorate the house and see if she volunteers to help (I don't think she will), but wouldn't ask her.
Appreciate 1
upstatedoc7558.50