10-16-2018, 01:53 PM   #820
upstatedoc
I'll get back to you
Rep
Drives: blue streak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joekerr View Post
Does she seem to flirt with you at all?

I think, kinda? We text back and forth occasionally. I just got back from a business lunch and I bumped into her at the restaurant. during my meeting she texts me saying she was going to come up to me and say "Honey are you following me during my lunch hour" as a joke. Is that flirting idk haven't been in th dating game in over 16 years

What sort of physical activity do the two boys like to do (is there a sport they like to do, or maybe do they still play on the playground, or is there a facility nearby like trampoline, rock climbing, etc)? Maybe you suggest a "play date" for the boys doing whatever this activity is and you two will just watch them. Gives you an opportunity to talk to her, maybe grab a coffee while waiting and see if there's interest. How she responds to suggesting a play date may also be a clue as to her interest.

hmmm, i will ponder this. My boys having his bday party at my house next month and her son is coming. Should I ask her to come help me decorate or is that the equivalent of buying your wife a vacuum cleaner for xmas?
Appreciate 0